Specialized - Test the BEST - 8 & 9 Dec @ Kings Kloof from 9am - 3pm

Mad Dog

Copied from their FB page....

Specialized -Test the Best- West Rand Cycles!

8 & 9 December 2012

9-3pm

R30-00 entry fee into Kings Kloof, please bring your ID or Drivers Licence.

We recommend that you book your test with lynne@westrandcycles.co.za , This will assure that you will get to ride the correct bike and size aswell as entry into the VIP section where you can have some snack and drinks while discussing the different bikes and option with the guys from West Rand Cycles

Specialized staff will be setting the bikes up to your correct riding requirements.

You will be needing to bring your own pedals, shoes, gloves and helmet.

Fullrange MTB's

Epic

Camber

Stumpjumper FSR

Stumpjumper Hardtail

Ladies bike

The rest ....

Ladies bike

Hardtail fate

Road bikes.

Tarmac

Roubiax

MTB- 10km test ride loop at Kingskloof.

Roadbike- 10km loop in the Cradle.

Any customer that buys a Specilaized bike will be entitled to a R 1000-00 off the shelf gift voucher, that can be redeemed against instore products.

All test riders will be entered into a lucky draw to win a Specilaized Propero Cycling Helmet, worth R 1100-00.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is mighty fine of Specialized to have a day where you can test ride Cannondale, Scott and Momsen bikes. Now that is good sportsmenshipwhistling.gif

Hello...desperately looking for the specification for the Headset and FD needed for a 2010 Specialized epic 26inch dual suspension ??

Can anybody help ?? Please PM me

Thanks

I had the privilege of doing a 50km ride on a Specialized Epic this morning…. I’m HOOKED !!!!

If you think is not about the bike, think again !!! Totally STOKED !!!

I think it is mighty fine of Specialized to have a day where you can test ride Cannondale, Scott and Momsen bikes. Now that is good sportsmenshiphttp://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

stupid.gif

First off, I'm a total noob.

Was riding the Cradle today, on my way back saw the Specialized banners and decided why not!

I was greeted by friendly and helpful staff, from Eben to a guy in a grey specialized shirt (can't remember his name). Helped me get my pedals of my bike and on to the Specialized Tarmac Comp. What an experience it was riding that bike, once I've saved the money (hopefuly by 2020) I'll surely have a look at the Roubaix.

Thanks much. I'll try to go tomorrow again.