- Meron Russom (ERI)

- Jani Tewelde (ERI)

- Songezo Jim (RSA)

- Bradley Potgieter (RSA)

- Dennis van Niekerk (RSA)

- Jacques Janse van Rensburg (RSA)

- Jaco Venter (RSA)

- Martin Wesemann (RSA)

Perhaps old news by now but apparently Kevin Evans and Brandon Stewardt will be joining forces next year

James Reid tweeted about some news this week - him and Phil Buys in USN colours racing XCO at world cup level perhaps??

So no Lill on Bonitas? Anyone know where the Tour of Rwanda champ is off to?

Kleinhans duo to Re:CM surprised me......good for them, hope its a good deal.

So no Lill on Bonitas? Anyone know where the Tour of Rwanda champ is off to?

Kleinhans duo to Re:CM surprised me......good for them, hope its a good deal.

U have the Bonitas line up?

Perhaps Lill riding for Chris W team?

Bonitas - for those who may have missed it

Kachellhoffer

Fouche H

Hendriks C - from Tasol GT

Kaka L

Kruger HB

Seyffert P - from Westvaal BMC

Smit W - from u/23 Toyota

Van Heerden C

Still missing Calvin Beneke? Anyone know where he will be riding? Johan Rabie, also not confirmed.

Why would Aran Brown not want to race for MTN seeing they would get allot of international exposure? Seems counter productive for a young cyclist with his eye on international stage. Perhaps his goals changed?

Why would Aran Brown not want to race for MTN seeing they would get allot of international exposure? Seems counter productive for a young cyclist with his eye on international stage. Perhaps his goals changed?

Perhaps he realizes at 28 that its in his best interest to rather look after his business interests and develop and build that and still ride his bike. MTN not racing in SA next year also perhaps played a role. Mayeb he wants to settle down and get married? Playing second fiddle against RJVR perhaps another reason?

Can see him winning a race or two locally next year. With MTN not allowed to race here, it will be Bonitas and Tasol, NuWater and the Brown duo and perhaps BMC. But of Rabie , Beneke and Lill end up in rival teams, domestically it could be a good season with unpredictable wins rather than a 2 horse race every time they line up. Also opens the door for the ASG youngsters.

Perhaps he realizes at 28 that its in his best interest to rather look after his business interests and develop and build that and still ride his bike. MTN not racing in SA next year also perhaps played a role. Mayeb he wants to settle down and get married? Playing second fiddle against RJVR perhaps another reason?

Can see him winning a race or two locally next year. With MTN not allowed to race here, it will be Bonitas and Tasol, NuWater and the Brown duo and perhaps BMC. But of Rabie , Beneke and Lill end up in rival teams, domestically it could be a good season with unpredictable wins rather than a 2 horse race every time they line up. Also opens the door for the ASG youngsters.

For some reason i had him as a few years younger. All makes sense now. Thanks for the good explanation Trubie!

Seems as if Bonitas has switched to CKT bikes with Di2 for 2013? (Got it from twitter)

post-4736-0-53841800-1355320587_thumb.jpg

Edited by JA-Q001