Rant: Bryton software

Christopher Brunsdon

The site is updating as we chat.....if your data is on Brytonsport delete it fom the devce manually for now, all data except user data option. As mentioned a Device Manager Upgrade is due this week with a full track management tool...we are moving away from the flash components on the site that are limiting fast and smooth data capture and access for many users. Will make a post here when released.

cool thanks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Im a happy clap.gif Bryton 35T user. Definitely like the support they give compared to Garmin.

Keep it up thumbup1.gif

I understand its a fairly new product/brand and accept certain hiccups but they they always come through on the support side of things thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i was not prepared to do their alpha/beta software testing for them..(unless they pay me and give my money back for the Bryton35)..most annoying,stupid sw & device..i just threw it away and yes you do get what you pay for

Well, i was not prepared to do their alpha/beta software testing for them..(unless they pay me and give my money back for the Bryton35)..most annoying,stupid sw & device..i just threw it away and yes you do get what you pay for

wow - having a bad day by chance?. Wish i had the bucks to just throw things away. What alpha beta testing? i have always simply used the device and the software - no issues no fuss......by chance do you think it might be an operator error...me thinks so

wow - having a bad day by chance?. Wish i had the bucks to just throw things away. What alpha beta testing? i have always simply used the device and the software - no issues no fuss......by chance do you think it might be an operator error...me thinks so

I downloaded the Beta version for testing, and there were no problems. Jason are always online to help you out. He even helped me sort out a software problem at 22:30 at night. Now that is awesome service.

Yes, I have to say, after being infuriated with my 35, and being very resentful at having to be a software testing guinea pig, I am now at the point where the firmware actually seems to work.

It did take over a year, but my unit now does what it said it's supposed to do on the box when I bought it.

On my garmin i have a feature called "elapsed time" which is great for racing as you start your ride/race and it acts like a stop watch. have it on my main screen. when u ride/race tou stop to fix things or stop at water points etc. with leaving this running all the time i know exactly how long i took. I could not find this function on the 35.

Do you think it can me added at sometime or is it called something else on the unit?

New SW is a great improvement

After reading this post I will go dust off my Rider 30, been packed away after struggling with Bridge about 16 months ago

• 7 months later...

Please remind me how to transfer a file from Endomondo to my data on Brytonsport website. I have exported to both gpx and tcx and then imported on the bryton website. Issue is that it now only shows as planned routes and not part of my history/data.

Suggestions/advice please!