Black Spinergy singlespeed Bree street

zeabre

Hi guys - anyone know who rides the black singlespeed roadbike, sloping toptube, flatbar with 5 spoke Spinergy wheelset in Cape Town? Tried to catch the guy...most stunning bike I've seen in a very long time!

Guest Frail4Life

Hi guys - anyone know who rides the black singlespeed roadbike, sloping toptube, flatbar with 5 spoke Spinergy wheelset in Cape Town? Tried to catch the guy...most stunning bike I've seen in a very long time!

Some of us have Nicknamed him Mr No Helmet. He would always come out to a Funride just to ride around before the Start, with no helmet. Mostly with a different bike.The bike in Question is a Scott. Dont think he is on the Hub.

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

Go to the next #moonlightmass you are bound to get him there... thats where I last spoke to him. Not sure of a name sorry. And yes they are spinergy clinchers not aerospokes on what seems to look like a TT frame full black.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of us have Nicknamed him Mr No Helmet. He would always come out to a Funride just to ride around before the Start, with no helmet. Mostly with a different bike.The bike in Question is a Scott. Dont think he is on the Hub.

Frail I think you talking of another gentleman with black Scott ( normal road bike with gears and stuff) and Spinergy's. he normally wears leggings and a cycling cap. OP was asking about a TT bike with flatbar.

The guy is a legend. There was a huge post about him on here a few years ago. Glad to see he is still around.

Might be the same bike i took a photo of at the urban expo last week. its on my site allbeit the rear wheel is spinning, u still able to see the front wheel slightly as photo was taken from the rear of the bike. Check under events tab.

Edited by Capcha Photography