Team FedGroup-Itec throws Evans a lifeline

slabs

Can't see Evans or Stewart or Mcdonald in any combination winning the Epic.

or even a stage, and on hardtails if they stay on momsen, but seeing the oldcootbikers tweet they might be on scott

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur doctor, maybe maybe maybe Platt and his new tjom.

Urs Huber. All the top guys from Europe will be there. Also keep a eye out for the Swiss bros Flukinger (spelling!)

EDIT: Flueckiger

Edited by jcza

Brandon and Kevin have been epic team mates before, but Brandon also moered Kevin off his bike at Barbeton the one year. This is going to be interesting.

Brandon and Kevin have been epic team mates before, but Brandon also moered Kevin off his bike at Barbeton the one year. This is going to be interesting.

Yeeessss, remember that. Vergeet en vergewe it seems

Haha!! I remember that - it was classic watching Kevin not trying to drop the F-bomb during the post race interview. Although, in retrospect, getting switched by Brandon wasn't nearly as bad as what Doper George just did to him.

long time ago, if I can remember correctly Brandon chased a lot of rear wheel in that partnership

http://www.cape-epic.com/acelive08/results2007.php

They came 7th, one behind Sickmueller and Birkenfeld

Even shan Wilson was top 10 in those days

I'm confused

Neil MacDonald@neiltchmil

Super happy to be part of the @FedGroup @FedGroupITEC family for the 2013 & 2014 Mountain Bike season.

EDIT: granted it doesn't take much to confuse me

Edited by jcza

Well 2 South African's on South african Bikes, even if they don't win the race, just a stage would be awesome.

G

I Spoke to Kev after the last Epic and he told me the fact that they were on the best bikes (lightweight carbon 29er dual sus) mad a big difference. and guys on ht's were simply to fatigued after 3 hours to be really competitive.

I doubt he will go through all the effort of even riding such an event If he doesnt have the right equipment. Kev has had longstanding friends at Probike which are now scott SA.