Ok let's hear it vangaalens,laps experiences,gossip??

DIPSLICK

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jcza, Mike Bike and a few others. Sorry I didn't pop in to say hi. I was in my tortoise dome trying to recover.

Skandalis, Mrs Skandalis, WP and Sir M. Thank you for trying to keep me alive.

Work didn't see me today either.

Jcza, Mike Bike and a few others. Sorry I didn't pop in to say hi. I was in my tortoise dome trying to recover.

Skandalis, Mrs Skandalis, WP and Sir M. Thank you for trying to keep me alive.

Work didn't see me today either.

Took me a while to work out what the tortoise dome is. Hope you're better soon thumbup1.gif

Firstly, as per my previous post our team had a great time.

BUT, I would say that Omnimotion must take the emergence of a rival 24hr year end race as a giant wake up call. I know that this race has been going for 13 years, but when the organizers start to get complacent and don't nail down crucial details (read - proper catering) people will start voting with their money and do other events.

Thanks Omnimotion for a nice course, but we will be expecting you to up your game next year.

I believe there is room for the 2 and do not see them as rivals, judging by the numbers at Rietvlei which i did and what i've read about Van Gaalens there are enough riders so it comes down to choice.

Question, does the time stamp indicate the last recorded time? If so, does that imply that anyone with a time less than 23hrs did not get an official finish as per the announcements?

Question, does the time stamp indicate the last recorded time? If so, does that imply that anyone with a time less than 23hrs did not get an official finish as per the announcements?

If I read it correctly, yes.

By the way...maybe I should remind everyone. It should have been told to all at registration.

Your 24 Hour number board entitles you to a 15% discount on a bike service at the following stores:

Linden Cycles

Westrand Cycles

Summit Cycles

Bicycle-Trader.com

Take advantage, go in with your bike and number board to qualify!

Well done to you and Super_mil! 1 more lap and you could have won!

Does anyone else have photos there are like only 100 photos in the above link, ???

Photographer says that this is all the photos which are good enough to show. Not much, but stunning work.

Photographer says that this is all the photos which are good enough to show. Not much, but stunning work.

2 of mine made it, I'm a celebrity, the chosen one.