The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

Wonder why he has to have the test done in Kenya? Surely the medical facilities are better and more advanced in either the UK or Monaco?

Sometimes its better to get tested for these kind of things in the places were they (the testing laboratories) are used to seeing / finding them.

I've seen it where people pick up something like malaria in Africa and then return to Europe and the Dr's don't expect it because they are not used to seeing it on a regular basis

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes its better to get tested for these kind of things in the places were they (the testing laboratories) are used to seeing / finding them.

I've seen it where people pick up something like malaria in Africa and then return to Europe and the Dr's don't expect it because they are not used to seeing it on a regular basis

Fair enough, but he knows what to tell the dr to look for.

Fair enough, but he knows what to tell the dr to look for.

Yes true

Maybe then he is trying to stay away from his Europe home base at this time of the year...its to cold for those skinny types

post-182-0-73808200-1386937726_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Velo Awards: International Cyclist of the Year, Chris Froome

http://cdn.velonews.competitor.com/files/2013/12/Froome-659x440.jpg

Despite being born in Kenya, raised in South Africa, and residing in Monaco, Chris Froome (Sky) is every bit an English gentleman. While he doesn’t engender the same enthusiasm and awe as his knighted teammate and Tour de France champion predecessor, Bradley Wiggins, Froome is British to the bone. He’s always polite. Always polished. Nothing rattles him. He’s seemingly immune to nerves and pressure.

More here

Marginal gains...

Yoh!

post-12015-0-52123600-1388514549_thumb.jpg

Ah nee ah! Dit lyk 'n bietjie te fraai vir my met die deurskynende gedeeltes. Is Victoria's Secret nou 'n sponsor?

Edited by Cippo

Well the dude is from Africa. ....I can see the loin cloth influence....hehehehehee...I think I should get one ...that sub 3 would be easier ..:)

Farckkkkk, and people were giving me grief for (partly) white shorts! Riding next to a 95kg oke with full silverback in the Argus is going to be plain awkward if that catches on.