The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Impey/Dowsett/Griepel/Woods and go stage hunting.

Does Greipel get a lead out duo?

With 8 it's a fine balance. I think they absolutely have to go there for some stage wins. Their roster is pretty thin tbh.

Rick Zabel, Sep VanMarke and Matthias Brandle about the only other 3 'names'

Just now, Jewbacca said:

Does Greipel get a lead out duo?

I wouldn't.

Let him Robbie McEwan his way on his own, or get into a break where he's the fastest in a 2 or 3 up sprint.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Shebeen said:

I'm not buying that one. seems like it would have been easier to work out earlier

Very strange. Many questions, indeed.

14 hours ago, Shebeen said:

I'm not buying that one. seems like it would have been easier to work out earlier

working it out earlier and not communicating it till later maybe?

Shesh, Froome must be battling to adjust.... disc brakes, bilharzia and off the Ineos program.... that is a rather large change in one year! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm watching highlights of the Criterium du Dauphine every evening and last night when the commentators were doing their pre race intro they said that Chris was ill and on his way home. He'd had a bad day previously. Apparently he needed to do well in this race to secure a place at le Tour next month . . . . 

22 hours ago, Bonus said:

I'm watching highlights of the Criterium du Dauphine every evening and last night when the commentators were doing their pre race intro they said that Chris was ill and on his way home. He'd had a bad day previously. Apparently he needed to do well in this race to secure a place at le Tour next month . . . . 

It's time to send the old man out to pasture, unless he comes up with some extraordinary strategy to get him back up to the top.