MTB Group Ride - Sun 9 Dec?

Agteros

Anybody doing a long-ish ride on Sunday? I'm not keen to do laps around NF for 4 hrs. Maybe Breedts (and over)? Otherwise I'll have to revert to the black stuff agan

Ride Details:

Base2Breedts (http://bit.ly/Base2Breedts) to top of Breedts and back

Distance: ~57km

Date: Sunday, 9 December 2012

Meeting: 06:00am?

Riding: ??:??am?

Going:

1. robox

2. Nancy Drew (depends, she is a soccer mommy after all)

3. MONS (+we)

4. Jigghead (Do you REALLY want to meet hubbers?)

5. hayleyearth (keen to join)

6. Karma (was thinking about this)

Some details ...

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. rib cage showing & orange bicycle.

Guess we can't park on the lawn under the tree next to the pool in the front yard anymore?

You could possibly all fight for the one tree near the ablutions..... just get there early biggrin.png

I'll follow 'normal' directions when I get there thumbup1.gif When in Rome and all that that wink.png

It has been more than 11 months since I've been there. eek.gif Yep THAT long ago

ohmy.png ohmy.png shocking!!!

Some details ...

The 'we' part is Wayne68, so you can add him on the list to please? :) Jeesh.... looking forward to the ride even more now! Coke n burger after. Lets see if we can get some ICE COLD steri Stumpies added to the menu!! :)

I am so there.......but it will have to be a gentle base ride. thumbup1.gif

That was the promise I made, and will keep it! DO you still want a tub of the Magnesium Tissue Salt powder? It works like a bomb and I live off it. Let me know so I can arrange and collect before the weekend. R130 for a tub.

The 'we' part is Wayne68, so you can add him on the list to please? smile.png Jeesh.... looking forward to the ride even more now! Coke n burger after. Lets see if we can get some ICE COLD steri Stumpies added to the menu!! smile.png

I know some people that are in charge of the menu...... what is the Steri Stumpie flavour of choice? wink.png

That was the promise I made, and will keep it! DO you still want a tub of the Magnesium Tissue Salt powder? It works like a bomb and I live off it. Let me know so I can arrange and collect before the weekend. R130 for a tub.

No worries for now I am on the Biogen Magnesium tabs. Will see once those are finished. thumbup1.gif But thank you again for all your help with this.....w00t.gif w00t.gifw00t.gif w00t.gif

No worries for now I am on the Biogen Magnesium tabs. Will see once those are finished. thumbup1.gif But thank you again for all your help with this.....w00t.gif w00t.gifw00t.gif w00t.gif

No worries! A slong as they work! :)

That is NOT an acceptable excuse...................use the SS .. clap.gif clap.gifclap.gif

I'm going with my 32x18. No big gears required, just be gentle on me on the way back!

I'm going with my 32x18. No big gears required, just be gentle on me on the way back!

We always gentle... its the other way around actually - you guys on SS's and and and... are demonic under that cool demeanor you all have. Edited by MONS