MTB Group Ride - Sun 9 Dec?

Agteros

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great day out in the sun. Thanks to everybody willing to go ride up that little hill http://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

and.... 'those two' sure ride well together, don't they?

You mean these two?whistling.gif

post-26094-0-72214500-1355064753_thumb.jpg

Edited by MONS

Very good to meet all of you! It was a good ride... a bit of a shock to the system (since the MTB has been resting for 2 weeks).... but a perfect way to spend a Sunday morning. Thanks all.... good fun.

and Ox man... thanks for letting me have your left over water... it saved my bacon

Very good to meet all of you! It was a good ride... a bit of a shock to the system (since the MTB has been resting for 2 weeks).... but a perfect way to spend a Sunday morning. Thanks all.... good fun.

and Ox man... thanks for letting me have your left over water... it saved my bacon

(for once it was not me dying of thirst!!)w00t.gif

System shocks are a good thing devil.gif

I see a pattern of you taking my water, does it taste better than yours? It wasn't left overs. You took from the top of a full bottle :) I was sucking my CamelBak dry (not really...)

Edited by robox

For a non-couple they sure do take good care of each other....... am I the only one that noticed they have matching colour bikes? tongue.png biggrin.png

His & Hers colors. They should look into a tandem.

Thanks to all for a good ride. Beers, burger and swim afterwards capped it all off.

Nice to meet all of you.

Edited by Jigghead

Thats better - chopped some out on previous pic!

Jeezzz....was I that far behind that I missed the photo? Does this mean I have to go back and get my own pic taken....???whistling.gif eek.gif

So is there going to be another ride on the 17th by any chance? (maybe a vehicle for a few beers on the top?) whistling.gif Or a SLOW Van Gaalen ride to the brerwery and back ?