Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

Hey all, please help. I am on a phone so can't post properly, but the piece of excrement who took Pura has escaped. He was being held at Weskoppies and apparently faked an injury. Please take the pic from the first page of this thread and circulate it. He's a loose cannon and Ev is away from home so he's worried. Will post fuller when I can. Please. Ev's family are good folk.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, please help. I am on a phone so can't post properly, but the piece of excrement who took Pura has escaped. He was being held at Weskoppies and apparently faked an injury. Please take the pic from the first page of this thread and circulate it. He's a loose cannon and Ev is away from home so he's worried. Will post fuller when I can. Please. Ev's family are good folk.

done.

Never saw this thread.. was so happy when they found pura . :clap:

Now cant believe this POS on the run again. .. :cursing:

I mean really, what are the chances he breaks out when the media has just started watching Weskoppies.?!

A more recent pic. Already posted on my facebook

10298895_10152049008391176_1667269307413583807_n.jpg

One flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Sorted

Hope they catch this thing

TW, was the biological dad not allowed to see Pura and then he kidnapped her, or is he not allowed to see her because of other reasons?

TW, was the biological dad not allowed to see Pura and then he kidnapped her, or is he not allowed to see her because of other reasons?

In short, Wolverine is in the process of adopting Pura. The biological father is in no state to be a father. He's a lunatic. Wanted for crimes in the US.

I mean really, what are the chances he breaks out when the media has just started watching Weskoppies.?!

One flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Maybe he heard who will be visiting and got **** scared of going to the loo and decided to make a run for it. Ironically I think the world might have given OP another medal if he wasted this guy.

Good suggestion 2Nutz!

Moved this to rant and rave so it is on the main topic forum and also pinned it.

Just needs a bump to keep it up there