Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a bit late onto this...is the liitle lass OK?

Why not move them to an undisclosed location for a while?

Hi guys

Thanks TW for nice again being there when I needed help getting word out.

Police have very little at the moment. Cassie, we will not run from this asswipe. We will not be hostage to him. If he knows what's good for him he will not stop running. If he doesn't, he'd better hope the police find him before my wife and her mates get hold of him, it won't be pretty.

She is as ok as can be expected under the circumstances. We told her what happened in order for her to be alert and aware.

She is nine and has had to endure more crap than some adults see in a lifetime.

She is not my blood but she is my child as surely as if she were my own and I will die before we lose her again

Guest Frail4Life

Posted a pic and story onto Facebook, Twitter.

Hi guys

Thanks TW for nice again being there when I needed help getting word out.

Police have very little at the moment. Cassie, we will not run from this asswipe. We will not be hostage to him. If he knows what's good for him he will not stop running. If he doesn't, he'd better hope the police find him before my wife and her mates get hold of him, it won't be pretty.

She is as ok as can be expected under the circumstances. We told her what happened in order for her to be alert and aware.

She is nine and has had to endure more crap than some adults see in a lifetime.

She is not my blood but she is my child as surely as if she were my own and I will die before we lose her again

Shame man.. the girl is such a little star...no child should have to worry about a wackjob person trying to get her.. really hope they find the piece of scum soon.. at least that way you will know she is safe and out of harms way. with not knowing where he is and because he has taken her before, it must be terribly stressful for all of you.. I assume her school are being extra careful.

Hi Slowbee

Not sure who is fighting who.

Thanks for your concern though. Think he has disappeared, there doesn't seem to be a clue as to his whereabouts. Guess we will be looking over our shoulder from here on in.

Hopefully he slips up and they nail him

So many judgemental replies.. Yet no-one knows what or why.. We all know fathers get a rough deal over a divorce and custody.. That is why there are groups like Father's For Justice.. To highlight the plight of fathers..

And all we have is heresay from one side. Yet we all know there are 3 sides to every story.. Their side, your side and the truth somewhere in the middle.

Edited by Sven137

In short, Wolverine is in the process of adopting Pura. The biological father is in no state to be a father. He's a lunatic. Wanted for crimes in the US.

what are the crimes and why wasn't he arrested and extradited for them?

Why is he in a mental health facility.. You just can keep ranting that he's filth and a lunatic.. Why was he there

And to tell you the truth if I had a child and she was being taken away from me I would kill to get her back with me..

Nothing on this world would stop me being with my child..

So many judgemental replies.. Yet no-one knows what or why.. We all know fathers get a rough deal over a divorce and custody.. That is why there are groups like Father's For Justice.. To highlight the plight of fathers..

And all we have is heresay from one side. Yet we all know there are 3 sides to every story.. Their side, your side and the truth somewhere in the middle.

He kidnapped a little girl, ffs - you are totally out of line.

He kidnapped a little girl, ffs - you are totally out of line.

That is your and maybe some others opinion

. But this goes on around the world all the time..

If this was your child and you were never going to see her again what would you do?

http://www.f4j.co.za/wmenu.php

Edited by Sven137

I think you are trolling. Please stop or go play elsewhere. This is a serious matter, take the time to read the entire thread.

what are the crimes and why wasn't he arrested and extradited for them?

Why is he in a mental health facility.. You just can keep ranting that he's filth and a lunatic.. Why was he there

And to tell you the truth if I had a child and she was being taken away from me I would kill to get her back with me..

Nothing on this world would stop me being with my child..

Sounds like you need a room at Weskoppies.

I Just because I have a difference of opinion to the lynch mob does not mean I am trolling..

Image you were never going to see your child ever again

Have some compassion man..

And I did read the thread in full.. And no questions were answered. Just a lynch mob baying for the real fathers blood..

I'm glad the girl is OK, as that is what counts..

And the desperation that the father must have dropped too to snatch his child. Such sadness

Edited by Sven137

I Just because I have a difference of opinion to the lynch mob does not mean I am trolling..

Image you were never going to see your child ever again

Have some compassion man..

And I did read the thread in full.. And no questions were answered. Just a lynch mob baying for the real fathers blood..

I'm glad the girl is OK, as that is what counts..

And the desperation that the father must have dropped too to snatch his child. Such sadness

Gaan speel op die highway. Jy weet nie waarvan jy praat nie