Watch this post ! Iron building a new XC steed for 2013

Iron

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have written to PMW, to confirm shipping to ZA, as soon as they confirm, I'll let you all know, and I'll order.

Got a response from PMW, for 6 sliders plus 16 x brass thumb nuts, $157-00 plus shipping. Shipping is a flat fee of $21-22 - 6 to 10 days, no tracking or$41-24 - 3 to 5 days tracked. Duties should be zero, VAT will be payable to customs. Who's interested?

Got a response from PMW, for 6 sliders plus 16 x brass thumb nuts, $157-00 plus shipping. Shipping is a flat fee of $21-22 - 6 to 10 days, no tracking or$41-24 - 3 to 5 days tracked. Duties should be zero, VAT will be payable to customs. Who's interested?

I am in for 1 slider and 4 brass thumb nuts.

Thanks for the effort but count me out .

I'm a strong believer in " if it aint broke or giving problems , don't replace it or fix it "

I am in for 1 slider and 4 brass thumb nuts.

Will order next week when I get back from my holiday, V12, whereabouts in SA are you?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok , Done and Ridden the weekend . this bike is sick !!! think my Cannondale Flash is going to gather lots of dust .

Sorry no couch , and no Barbie .( a VERY BIG congrats to Barbie and her man , they got engaged this weekend , well done both of you ! )

Nice bike.I am looking to get a new bike and that is a cool option

What do those frames go for?