Rapha Festive 500

Lexx

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the challenge for me sad.png got clipped by a car this morning

That's not good... get well soon!! Rest is not always a bad thing, though.

You and the bike okay?

htf? where ? not good ....

on topic, doubt i'll make 500km just not motivated to get back on road bike bleh!

My body was feeling the riding so decided to not commute to work today and rather rest. Will see about doing some kms after walking my dog tonight.

Tomorrow I am doing a long ride. Anyone who is keen can meet me 6am at Hogshead in Douglasdale. (Park in the underground parking so we dont cheese off the store peeps.) Goal is to ride for at least 100km. 120km bonus, any more I am drinking a beer at the first pub we come across on the return. I have 5hours to ride tomorrow (6am to 11am) so want to maximize it.

My Ass is sooo sore. I now have an Idea what a new Prisoner must feel everytime its shower time..whistling.gif whistling.gif

See the first south african has reached 500 today... nice. Guy in second is on mountain bike in Komatipoort :) must be hot as hell.

Yip, Thats me, the crazy Komatipoort guy on his Mountain bike, on a 29er without Slicks.clap.gif Luckily im getting my 500km tomorrow. Its freaken hot here. Average temp is round about 37'C.

Living here Will definitely harden you the F@#$% Up.ph34r.png

Yip, Thats me, the crazy Komatipoort guy on his Mountain bike, on a 29er without Slicks.clap.gif Luckily im getting my 500km tomorrow. Its freaken hot here. Average temp is round about 37'C.

Living here Will definitely harden you the F@#$% Up.ph34r.png

Congrats! job well done!

Having hassles with Strava - doing about 65 to 85 km per day - but somehow Strava stopped recording after 5.6 km on one day and 12.4km on another ride - what am I doing wrong - downloading rides are also taking forever. No manual downloads counted either

En my gat is seer

Edited by porqui