PPA Summer League

fandacious

Thanks Andre. I saw the email and link now: http://www.pedalpowe...er-league-2013/

It's doesn't look bad. Rather, it looks good.

The Voor-Paardeberg Circuit Race is as hard as nails. Bouckaert Soenen League great and longer race. Tour De PPA also interesting although a bit more flat. Another tough one is Lady Loch Circuit Race, although they could make it longer and Medallion Tour De Stellenbosch is also a good race.

I really enjoyed the Lady Loch circuit race, challening rollers...I like the race calender. What I dont understand everyone entered league when it was 9 races, the races is all still there, the only ones not being here is the Rollercoaster, Cape Cobra and ?

Edited by MTB_Roadie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed the Lady Loch circuit race, challening rollers...I like the race calender. What I dont understand everyone entered league when it was 9 races, the races is all still there, the only ones not being here is the Rollercoaster, Cape Cobra and ?

With your size quads, I'd also be contented with the profile of the 2013 Summer calendar.

:-)

The only proper climb I notice where those with slimmer thighs can squeeze the pace is Helz.

'Dale, I lost 5kg's since league...so I am getting myself ready for summer league... ;)

Look at Kyle Donachie, David Garret, and many more....they all climbers, but they had a flippen good season over the rollers....

'Dale, I lost 5kg's since league...so I am getting myself ready for summer league... ;)

Look at Kyle Donachie, David Garret, and many more....they all climbers, but they had a flippen good season over the rollers....

Yeah, those PROs.

Go kick their azzes, man.

Your work ethic on the Fondriest is really impressive.

I must make a decision soon as there's so many other life priorities to drive forward.

Would love to build on the gains made over Spring. Tch!

When is the deadline for entering?

Edited by ' Dale

Yoh!

Another drop.

Don't lose your power now.

Well done.

Bodyfat is at 11% now, have not lost any muscle yet....only fat...so hoping for a good positive season. I work, have a girlfriend, cycle and do the odd sushi nights with friends, so there is always time, you just need to make it...

Bodyfat is at 11% now, have not lost any muscle yet....only fat...so hoping for a good positive season. I work, have a girlfriend, cycle and do the odd sushi nights with friends, so there is always time, you just need to make it...

I have time. And energy. And will to spit blood in League.

It's the order of one's priorities, Bru. This time other things are becoming important.

Will I stop riding?

No.

Go kick azzz, JB!

Edited by ' Dale

You could not even keep up with you DC team over the climbs, what are you bitching about? wink.png

because they killed me on the flats. Seriously - its insane. I have to push 5.5w/kg to sit next to an 80kg guy doing 40km/h on a flat. I'm just too skinny for flats

After all that sushi last night I'm sure you baby fat was sitting at 14% this morning!

Shot bru, it was gooooood!

Ja the race calender is getting bleaker and bleaker!