RIP Burry Stander

Ranga

So shocking! I sad to the core! What a great guy, lucky enough to have a pic with him at sswc. Man oh man. RIP BURRY!

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Devastated!!! Condolances to His Wife and Family. This is a SAD start to the year!

It is tough not to get angry. Every year government thinks a 2 week campaign is going to save lives on our road and then they let all the motorists drive like lunatics for the rest of the year... Road discipline needs to be enforced throughout the entire year, especially amongst taxi because they are the most reckless drivers!!!

We are saddened by the news of Burry and our deepest condolences to the Stander family.

Burry was and will forever be an inspiration to many...he will be sorely missed!

Never met the Lad. Just followed his achievements and I am saddened, deeply saddened and upset. There was more to come from Burry.

Deepest sympathy to all.

Shocking

I feel sick. RIP Burry

Me also.

Me also.

How difficult is it to solve road carnage? No policing, just revenue collection. Tells me how serious gvt is.

Im was totally shocked by the news. A buddy and i were just discussing the risks of being on the road today and then this news. Terrible news. RIP Burry.

I'm gutted, don't know what to say.

Met him a few times, always had time for a photo or autograph, what a nice guy.

Us cyclists need to do something, something big.

Government and law enforcement need to catch a wake up call.

Let's demand they get on a bike and try riding through CPT or JHB cbd during peak traffic.

Let's demand they start commuting on a regular basis as an example to the masses.

No more promises or talking, we want action