Ranga

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AfricanMTBKid

A truely great hero has fallen!!

I cannot even start to describe my hatred towards recless road users....

Burry - you were my hero!! May the the eternal single track be fast flowing, downhill and sweet, sweet, sweet!! RIP mate.

Condolences to Cherise and Stander family....

PS: The world MTB stage will ALWAYS be empty without your presence!! Any Epic victory from now on will be for second place only...

I'll comment later on when my sadness and rage are under control....

Was lucky enough to meet the man at the Beijing Olympics. He was a great ambassador for this country and a gentleman through and through.

Tragic, tragic, tragic.....

Condolences to the family, although there are no words to take away the pain of losing a loved one.

RIP........................... Condolences to the family! My bike will be on a trailer but it will have a black sash flying in his honour.

Heysoos, just landed from 20 hours in the air, or airports. My condolences to all family and friends. Please can we make this turn to something positive? Please Government, please road users,let's solve this problem.

I am so sad- he was such an inspiration to every cyclist in RSA.

We were building a rock garden yesterday and saying to each other how easily Burry would ride it...

We will name it the Burry garden now

Edited by mrbaker