Journey 4 Sight CT 6 Jan

Guest Frail4Life

I was considering it with a ride to and from the race to make up some distance.

After a lazy morning today, I'm thinking the same thing...

Normally, people ask whether there's a short course too.

Is there a long route too?

ph34r.png

Strange that.....will just have to do it really really fast then.

Strange that.....will just have to do it really really fast then.

It'll be over in a blink, I'm sure...

Just got back from pre-reg... was told that there are over 1000 riders already entered.

Sjoe!

Good for the sport.

Super for PPA.

Guest Frail4Life

AWESOME, 1000 will be some good competition in the groups. Will also do some Intervals on the way there.

Bit like a 10km time trial if you're used to doing a 25. Report from the seeded groups was it was hell for leather and people were keen to get it over with quickly.

Must say though, for me, the organisation yesterday was a mess and for the first time ever I was treated badly (and rudely) by the chute marshals. A c**k up with the temp no / seeded temp no meant that I was stopped from starting with my seeded group and had to start with the 1st round of 'walk in' temp numbers.

Yeah, I had to ride the whole thing solo dragging 8 people who wouldn't work at all but that is beside the point. I realise the marshals are volunteers and do a 110% job almost all the time (and more props to them for doing it all for everyone) but they are also there to help. As a paid up PPA member and a seasoned rider I do expect a little help and courtesy not to be just curtly and rudely dismissed by 2 or 3 people.