Blackberry Curve Found

mrmed

I found a Blackberry Curve at the roadworks going up to the Sasol garage on Hendrik Potgieter this morning. If you know who it belongs to let me know

Take the sim out, turn it on and call the last dialled number... or look for mom or dad in the contact list.

Found one a couple weeks ago and returned to the owner this way.

Hi mrmed

That was me with my daughter at the robot .

Pretty sure it must of been that guy on the Bianchi but no idea who he was or which way he went .

Nice to now put a face to a fellow hubber

Cheers

Nice and honest of you...

Agreed, but please take a leaf from grumpy's found a dog thread and be sure to give the supposed "owner" the third degree before you give the phone back.

Nice to meet you crasher.

The phone is locked with a password so the rightful owner will have to unlock it. Will take it to MTN tommorrow and see if they can make him/her take it back ;-)

Hi mrmed

That was me with my daughter at the robot .

Pretty sure it must of been that guy on the Bianchi but no idea who he was or which way he went .

Nice to now put a face to a fellow hubber

Cheers

He probably doesn't want the Blackberry back :D

Nice to meet you crasher.

The phone is locked with a password so the rightful owner will have to unlock it. Will take it to MTN tommorrow and see if they can make him/her take it back ;-)

Sorry about the hijack, but while we're on the subject of found things, I found this on the Swartberg Pass just before New year. Yes, one bike, two numbers.

Yes, I know it's probably from a previous century. If it's owner doesn't claim it soon, it's going to a good home.

And it has WAY more style than a Blackberry Curve, way more.