The Crow

Ultimate Hubber

• av-1575.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • 5,781 posts

• LocationCapeTown

Posted Yesterday, 21:26

snapback.pngpaulbeen, on 13 January 2013 - 07:06 , said:

if you had to blind fold someone,and let them test different components.it would be guess work.

Would also be quite funny to watch. Initially.

But if you blind fold a rider and ask him/her to ride the bike they will not be able to give any feedback other than question how the hell they cycled into that rock or off that ledge ....... then there will be the law suites and things will just get nasty on-wards.

Does it really matter?

Does it matter to me? No. I just see a solid wall of text and move on without reading it.

Should it matter to you? Yes. If you want someone to spend time giving you a reasonable response to your statement, question, whatever , then, at least, make it easy for them to read and process. You've missed the opportunity to get valuable feedback from people who just can't be bothered to wade through that solid lump of text.

First post. 53 Replies. Not bad. I've got a Giant XTC with awesome groupset. Bought a cheap road bike (R4000). Marin with 105 groupset. Want to do the Argus under 3 hours with this bike. Will see how it goes. Berge en Dale will be my first road race.

wow.what a reponse.sorry guys if i rattled your guys cages.no offense.can you tell me whats the diff in groupsets if they are all say 10 spd?

11 Speed is out noweek.gif

A

11 Speed is out noweek.gif

Just to add gummi, Tiso in Italy has 12 speed. On another note, hope your health is getting better.

Edited by Cippo

would it be wrong from me to ask if you are retarded?

Seriously haven't laughed this much. Pure gold.

PS. Wife says must be cause it caught me off-guard cause it ain't that funny. But still...