Historic Wind for the day passed

Garfield2010

Hi guys

I had a really crap ride on Saturday. Headwind the first 85km, upon the turn the wind also turned 150 degrees. I actually wanna see this though.

Is there a website that shows the exact wind strentgh and direction per hour as it was on Saturday?

Like the forecast but actually the results........... But it must be the actual results, not archived predictions if you get what I am saying.

Thx

Edited by Garfield2010

fart / burb ... never thought about wind direction predictions!

Hi guys

I had a really crap ride on Saturday. Headwind the first 85km, upon the turn the wind also turned 150 degrees. I actually wanna see this though.

Is there a website that shows the exact wind strentgh and direction per hour as it was on Saturday?

Like the forecast but actually the results........... But it must be the actual results, not archived predictions if you get what I am saying.

Thx

Try Old Man Biking's Weather plugin for SportTracks Version 3 (It does have a trial option)

I only know of WindGuru, not sure if it will meet your needs though, but worth a look......I use it for jetski fishing

Wind? In Joburg? On Saturday? I never had any wind. It was a still day.

It was howling out my way in the wee hours.

Hi guys

Thx

Best wind speed sites for me are wunderground and windfinder here in Cape town wind is howling everyday of the year. So I check these sites out every day to prepare mentally for what is out there. Rarely are winds below 35km/h where I live along the coast. So the headwinds are always harsh. Alot of times they in the 42-50km/h region and of course hit 60 to 80km/h sometimes

Edited by coldfusion

Thought it was about breakfast choices... Beans before a ride should make it very historic...

Thought it was about breakfast choices... Beans before a ride should make it very historic...

That will be a massive tailwind, but for everybody in your slip that will be a headwind.

That will be a massive tailwind, but for everybody in your slip that will be a headwind.

If you look at the opening line, there might have bean beans in the equation anyway....

Edited by CAAD4