Lynnwood Cyclery - Customer Experience

gatskopza

I would like to add my thumbs up for these guys

I no longer ride Specialized but recently moved to the area and have had nothing but great service from the team. Always friendly and willing to help...even taking time to pass on knowledge to a fatty like me :)

looking at going back to a specialzed simply from the service these guys give

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must agree. Was recently helped by Graham Terlouw at Lynnwood Cyclery. Did the whole thing from shoes to new bike to a proper cup of coffee for the wife and she is now hooked on the brand. The Lynnwood branch is very impressive! They sell more than just bikes...you are getting a customer experience that will make you go back. Thumbs up. :thumbup:

These guys sound great I think I will have to try them. I live in Fourways and have just bought a Venge but am having second thoughts about the store in Cedar square. Sounds like I need to take a drive to PTA I might just be happier there.

These guys sound great I think I will have to try them. I live in Fourways and have just bought a Venge but am having second thoughts about the store in Cedar square. Sounds like I need to take a drive to PTA I might just be happier there.

Try Complete Cyclist near Sandton Clinic