braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Yep

And on that, I am backing Semenuk for his 4th Rampage crown.

But I am VERY excited to see what Brage Vestavik is going to do on this run.

This will be a tight race I reckon. Cannot wait.....

10 minutes ago, stefmeister said:

Can't do barspins with a dual crown.

Never even thought of that actually. Does that give him an unfair advantage, or would it mean he is making it more of a slopestyle type of run which would see him score lower?
Will be interesting for sure, especially if he can do the big tricks on big features......

8 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I suspect we have the reason for the single crown - Tomorrow is booked in front of the telly with ample popcorn and beer and strictly RedBull TV

Insane!

45 minutes ago, Rolf Hansen said:

Insane!

Yep! I mean, that's the equivalent of jumping off a 5 story building and doing a 720 360 whip....men with truck loads of talent more than me. and an unlimited amount of nerves.

Edited by Robbie Stewart
fixed my squint blindness - there's a distinct difference between 360 and 720 - still, gnarly as heck

9 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Confirmed that he is out now. Pity.

noooooo! ai, I was wanting to see him most of all. Hope he heals up good.

I’ve got to admit, I only watch on or two of the runs from the highlights. Tried sitting down to watch rampage once, I’d rather watch a game of baseball. There’s just no excitement for me no matter how gnarly the actual action is. 

Carson Storch out, Brage out, Lacondeguy out..... 

I find watching rampage really difficult. Seeing guys crash or injure themselves makes me want to throw up and weep. I'm just watching thinking 'this is so dumb'... 'wow'..... ' so dumb'.... feeling like I'm sitting in a packed lecture hall surrounded by all the people I've ever had a crush on naked. 

It's uncomfortable for me. The balls, nerve and skill these guys have is incomprehensible to me 

16 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Carson Storch out, Brage out, Lacondeguy out..... 

I find watching rampage really difficult. Seeing guys crash or injure themselves makes me want to throw up and weep. I'm just watching thinking 'this is so dumb'... 'wow'..... ' so dumb'.... feeling like I'm sitting in a packed lecture hall surrounded by all the people I've ever had a crush on naked. 

It's uncomfortable for me. The balls, nerve and skill these guys have is incomprehensible to me 

like that one year they had Greg  there for the pre show walk down the course and they asked him if he'd have a go...and he just flat out said no way haha. When someone like him says it's bonkers ....it has to be incomprehensible to mere mortals.

EDIT: ignore this...might not have been rampage....the other bonkers DH one

Edited by MORNE