Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Any one know where I can buy Fox Blitz shorts (not red ones, black or blue or yellow ones can work) locally?

Don't know if it was the 'Blitz' range, but I saw Full Throttle in Pta stocking some Fox mtb shorts & shirts - maybe try some of the other branches?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont! - Graphic image warning

http://forums.mtbr.c...met-795542.html

OK, so it is one of those, things, where a false sense of protection is achieved without providing the actual protection.

I agree, a full face should be a proper full face, since it inspires confidence it should provide more protection.

Edited by Brian Fantana

OK, so it is one of those, things, where a false sense of protection is achieved without providing the actual protection.

I agree, a full face should be a proper full face, since it inspires confidence it should provide more protection.

From watching round 1 of the World Enduro Series, I noticed the helmet of choice was the TLD D3 (arguably safest bicycle full face on the market). I also noticed that some of the riders removed part of the inner lining/foam/mesh around the mouth guard in order to increase airflow. (Gee used to do this when he raced with a 661 Evo).

If you look at the photos of the Archi-Enduro it's actually quite shocking how little protection it offers for your face.

http://gp1.pinkbike.org/p4pb7140373/p4pb7140373.jpg

I originally wanted one but went for the Down-o-matic instead.

Cape Town Cycles in Uitzicht, and whoever else stocks Momsen bikes I guess...

Does the Momsen mud guards come in black?

i think (stand to be corrected) that solomons may sell momsen ones, for R50.