Have you ever been tested for PED's at a cycling event?

dracs

How many of us have and haven't been tested for PED's?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been tested for PED's at a cycling race?

• I'm a fun rider and have been tested (PS Yes you are a fun rider even if you peaked in B group at the Argust)
    • I'm a fun rider and have NEVER been tested
    • I am (or used to be) competitive (licenced age grouper or better) and was tested at least once while competing
    • I am (or used to be) competitive (licenced age grouper or better) and was NEVER tested while competing
    • I have only been tested while competing in a sport other than cycling (incl Triathlon/Duathlon)

So I reckon the Hub is a fair representation of the cycling community around the country.

Let's get an idea of how much "random" testing is actually going on in our sport.

Edited by dracs

Tested twice. Vets 30-34. Once at local funride and once at Dome2Dome race

You must've been suspicious looking...

:ph34r:

:lol:

Tested twice. Vets 30-34. Once at local funride and once at Dome2Dome race

Isn't that because you were on team cough mixture?

You must've been suspicious looking...

:ph34r:

:lol:

With a name like "spinnekop" what do you expect-lol

Been tested a couple of times, just the usual pee in a cup thing, was so proud the first time I got called up for a drug test, meant I was finally fast enough for someone to think I was doping, turns out it was just random, still going to hold onto that though.

Isn't that because you were on team cough mixture?

That was WAY before that dumbass laaitie tarnished our club name.

He went the "other" way by spinning a moer of a story instead of telling the truth.

That was WAY before that dumbass laaitie tarnished our club name.

He went the "other" way by spinning a moer of a story instead of telling the truth.

It's a tangled web, said the spider...

I was tested twice last year in triathlon... never in cycling. I consider myself a fun athlete, that keeps some lazy full time athletes on their toes.

Two full time athlete's were tested at both events too, with the top 10 being tested at one event and the top 5 ladies.

I was tested twice last year in triathlon... never in cycling. I consider myself a fun athlete, that keeps some lazy full time athletes on their toes.

Two full time athlete's were tested at both events too, with the top 10 being tested at one event and the top 5 ladies.

i was tested at Duathlon champs.. it has a bike section it counts?

No it doesn't count for testing in cycling... But just for you guys - I've added a 5th option.

Been tested a couple of times, just the usual pee in a cup thing, was so proud the first time I got called ...meant I was finally fast enough for someone to think I was doping, turns out it was just random, still going to hold onto that though.

Heejee