Robodog

What you replacing the trance with... Its a pretty great bike imo

Still in the process... I'll post her soon :thumbup:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have also posted this on another thread, but she does belong here.

The Shova now has a new home and has made space for Fiona.....She should be done by Sunday, her name, Think Shrek's wife, a big boned and green girl

I will post details later on.

post-5403-0-09138400-1372412676_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-04228700-1372412678_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-59695800-1372412679_thumb.jpg

2 cows... or 4000 South African Ronds

How about a 500g rump steak? Ill even throw in some onion rings

Here is my beast again. I am still tuning suspension and getting used to the feel of the bike. Changes over stock are mainly in the tyres. After killing a rear Nobby Nic on the way down Vasbyt at Tokai, I realised that my concerns re these tyres were valid. Waay too soft for fast descening on rocky terrain. I now have Hans Dampf SG on the front and a Spaz Purgatory at the rear. The front is now bomb proof, the rear better but not as good as the front. Despite running it reasonably hard, the Spaz still leaks sealant a little at the bead and doesnt have the sidewall stiffness when cornering hard.

I am alos still trying to like the CTD fork. I have resorted to some float fluid in the airchamber to make it more progressive - so far it seems to work, but need a proper test to see if some more fluid needs to come out so I can get full travel...

post-14003-0-33070400-1372676865_thumb.jpg

which version of the nobby nic did u slam there? the statement is too generic to be generally true.