Your Enduro ride

Robodog

I'm tempted to remove the stans decals from the rims. ... not sure ....

nice bike....Now Rip off those stans decals! !!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My ride! Almost complete. New wheels added today ! Just need to find a suitable ( affordable ) dropper post :) attachicon.gif2014-12-11 21.50.22.jpg

Do you want to go stealth dropper?

If not I have a brand new Reverb (MKII) 385mm x 125mm 30.9mm (with bleeding kit) i'm looking at selling.

PM for details

I'm tempted to remove the stans decals from the rims. ... not sure ....

Either get custom colour coded decals or just rip them off. The white text disrupts the overall badass black and blue look. 

Ok Custom Blue decals ordered. Thanx Tyerone , will pull the red decals off tonight . Will see how it looks and then decide if the blue will go in or stay in the cupboard

Ok Custom Blue decals ordered. Thanx Tyerone , will pull the red decals off tonight . Will see how it looks and then decide if the blue will go in or stay in the cupboard

Blue + blue may be too blue much. Consider going witn an off set color. Bright green (in the same pantone range as the blue on the frame) or magenta or dayglo yellow.

Any chance you do complete bike decals?

Blue + blue may be too blue much. Consider going witn an off set color. Bright green (in the same pantone range as the blue on the frame) or magenta or dayglo yellow.

matte black on the black rims would in my mind look lekker on that bike

matte black on the black rims would in my mind look lekker on that bike

Matt would be awesome but unfortunately not as easy to get.

going for blue , with grey text. the White does stand out way to much. grey is a little understated

Ja .... this just happened to arrive in my garage

Well done Nigel now you just need to sort the decals on the rims out and it will be complete,or will it?