Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Canyon strive cf 8.0 Race

what did the poor Canyon do wrong for you to put her in the naughty corner!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get that in SA !?

Bought it from factory, delivered to Finland. Now moved to SA and brought it with me as 'extra large luggage'. Only a bit tricky thing is the service for shapeshifter. But let's not worry about it just now.

Bought it from factory, delivered to Finland. Now moved to SA and brought it with me as 'extra large luggage'. Only a bit tricky thing is the service for shapeshifter. But let's not worry about it just now.

Teemu, what are the service requirements for the Shapeshifter? 

The N+1 itch has got me and I've been looking at both the Spectral and Strive, but have always been concerned about the Shapeshifter on the Strive resulting in increased faff and service.

Look what arrived last week.

Santa delivered early!!

Kona Process153 :D

NICE BRU! Hopefully I'll see her soon! She will eat up Haka like nobodies business! 

So after many moons of saving and a little bit of financing.... I finally got the bike of my dreams.... This photo is from the day I got her (01/12/2015) so there are still a few niceness bits that have to be added, will post an updated pic once she is ready...

My 2014 Rocky Mountain Slayer 50...

But sadly I cant ride her properly yet since, as you can see in the x-ray, i still have some recovery time to go...

post-69190-0-60327200-1449219051_thumb.jpg

post-69190-0-35441700-1449219212_thumb.jpg

So after many moons of saving and a little bit of financing.... I finally got the bike of my dreams.... This photo is from the day I got her (01/12/2015) so there are still a few niceness bits that have to be added, will post an updated pic once she is ready...

My 2014 Rocky Mountain Slayer 50...

But sadly I cant ride her properly yet since, as you can see in the x-ray, i still have some recovery time to go...

I can look after that bike for you so long :P