Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

rpg - have you tried Mass Effect?

if you want to go old school you can even try the final fantasy games - brilliant rpg's imo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout, bioshock, the witcher. pretty much the same as skyrim or oblivion. I only play rpg's so those are my choices. For more chilled RPG's Fable or Dragonage

Hate the xbox for beig a pay to play online console... So its PS4 for me next time round

So I'm a bit out of touch with what's out there now. And I'm tired of playing skyrim, kingdoms of amalur and crisis 2...

Im looking for a excellent rpg... Any advice?

I'm busy with this on Xbox....friggin cool!!!!!

post-23090-0-61401100-1369994379_thumb.jpg

Just finished the new Tomb Raider on PS3 also very very good but 3rd person??

Guest Kalahari ou
rpg - have you tried Mass Effect?

if you want to go old school you can even try the final fantasy games - brilliant rpg's imo

yes... done

Guest Kalahari ou
Fallout, bioshock, the witcher. pretty much the same as skyrim or oblivion. I only play rpg's so those are my choices. For more chilled RPG's Fable or Dragonage

Hate the xbox for beig a pay to play online console... So its PS4 for me next time round

Finished all

Guest Kalahari ou
I recall you giving up gaming to cycle? Slipping into the abyss again?

Finished all the COD's?

yip done

Dishonored is good. TOmb Raider is also good.

The new Bioshock is crap.

Also a must play is Max Payne 3 if you haven't.... Pretty much anything from Rockstar is a go!!!

LA Noir is up for cheap now and was also entertaining.....

What platform you playing on?

Guest Kalahari ou
I recall you giving up gaming to cycle? Slipping into the abyss again?

Finished all the COD's?

Thats why im out of touch... ya... want to get rid of all my old games... just play one at a time... have about 200+ games at a time 2 years back!

The Alan Wake Franchise is on sale today on Steam for USD4. Even with the crappy Rand that is still a massive bargain and definitely a weekends worth of entertainment.....

I assume you play PC

Xbox and nobody has mentioned HALO?

My brother and I play split screen and love it. Old school rules!

For a good RPG get Borderlands 2. It's superb especially if you play with a mate.

For 3rd person linear gaming go for Max Payne 3. It's cinematic, beautiful and great fun to play. Alternatively Uncharted 1-3 are all Crazy amazing.

1st person is a bit of a tough one. Dishonored sucked so don't bother with that. Killzone 3 is always a win.

Dishonored is good. TOmb Raider is also good.

The new Bioshock is crap.

Also a must play is Max Payne 3 if you haven't.... Pretty much anything from Rockstar is a go!!!

LA Noir is up for cheap now and was also entertaining.....

What platform you playing on?

LA Noir was legend, Oh & Heavy rain........hectic.....

Pre ordered GTA 5.........if I had to only have 1 game ever it would be a GTA game. San Andreas was huge

For a good RPG get Borderlands 2. It's superb especially if you play with a mate.

For 3rd person linear gaming go for Max Payne 3. It's cinematic, beautiful and great fun to play. Alternatively Uncharted 1-3 are all Crazy amazing.

1st person is a bit of a tough one. Dishonored sucked so don't bother with that. Killzone 3 is always a win.

Max Payne 3 was my favourite game of the past 2 years..... Its very mature so be warned...