Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Dishonored sucked so don't bother with that. Killzone 3 is always a win.

I actually enjoyed it. You could do a mission on 5 different ways... If you enjoyed the "Thief" series this is for you......

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioshock 3 is a great fps, but if you've not played 1 and 2 I'd start there instead.

For a great adventure game Fry Cry 3 takes the cake.

LA Noir was legend, Oh & Heavy rain........hectic.....

Pre ordered GTA 5.........if I had to only have 1 game ever it would be a GTA game. San Andreas was huge

What I enjoy from Rockstar is that their characters aren't always the super hero and invincible type. They are human and you can really relate to that... LA Noire and Max Payne is more about the downfall of a hero than anything else. Its something you really think about. LA Noire and Max should actually be great movies (although we saw how that turned out)

Its insanely awesome. Nothing against Commander Shepard and all but I prefer Max!!

Now I wish they would announce GTA5 for the PC dammit!!!

Bioshock 3 is a great fps, but if you've not played 1 and 2 I'd start there instead.

For a great adventure game Fry Cry 3 takes the cake.

It has a good story but unfortunately the gameplay mechanics suck big time in my opinion. It should have been a book rather.

I agree with a previous post, Heavy Rain was really an awesome game, the way you get involved in the characters and the emotion of the game is just something I have not experienced in another game before, can't wait for Beyond:Two Souls, a new release from the makers of Heavy Rain...

For a good RPG get Borderlands 2. It's superb especially if you play with a mate.

For 3rd person linear gaming go for Max Payne 3. It's cinematic, beautiful and great fun to play. Alternatively Uncharted 1-3 are all Crazy amazing.

1st person is a bit of a tough one. Dishonored sucked so don't bother with that. Killzone 3 is always a win.

Currently playing BL2 but can't play it for hours on end as its a lot of running and gunning and gets a bit redundant

Guest Kalahari ou

Just put dishonored in... sorry. I wont be able to reply for a few hours!

What I enjoy from Rockstar is that their characters aren't always the super hero and invincible type. They are human and you can really relate to that... LA Noire and Max Payne is more about the downfall of a hero than anything else. Its something you really think about. LA Noire and Max should actually be great movies (although we saw how that turned out)

Its insanely awesome. Nothing against Commander Shepard and all but I prefer Max!!

Now I wish they would announce GTA5 for the PC dammit!!!

I can't jol games on the pc, it frustrates the k@k outta me. I don't have enough fingers for all the buttons

but then the fact that I type with one finger also doesn't help!!!

For a open world shooter....farcry3! Its realistic and the world is HUGE! Cool story and side missions aswell.

Just so happens I am willing to part with my copy.....hehe..

Currently playing BL2 but can't play it for hours on end as its a lot of running and gunning and gets a bit redundant

It's all about the looting and building your character. The options available or endless and what I love is that you have to think about it, add items that compliment each other which results in excellent game play