Spec ops: the line

Skyrim

The Witcher 2

Batman arkham city

Farcry 3

Crysis 2

Kingdoms of amalur: reckoning

Let me know if you'd be interested

anyone else is also welcome... off course will6 has got first dibs...

I think trading games inst a bad idea at all!

Im keen on the witcher, will pm you a list of games see if there's anything you like.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanna try an awesome quirky survival game that reminds me a little of Ultima Online, head onto Steam and search for "Don't Starve" :)

I actually enjoyed it. You could do a mission on 5 different ways...

I'm playing Deus Ex Human Revolution at the moment. Also with large numbers of ways to complete missions, sneak around etc. Lots of fun.

Guest Kalahari ou

Im keen on the witcher, will pm you a list of games see if there's anything you like.

Hey man. .. only spec ops and Batman is up for grabs. .. rest is traded out. .. pm me if still interested

Prototype 1 changed my life..amazing game..just finished 2 which was good..but number 1 was mind blowing

Black ops II

Farcry 3

GTA (V is coming out soon)

And old man's lego

Minecraft

are some decent games

Also the new Counter strike (GO)

I loved fallout for the fact that I can just randomly run in any direction, run into any house and shoot someone and take their stuff... then when you want to do missions again=fast travel...

My type of games

Lol must be coz in RSA that's how things work!!

Guest Latent Blue

Finished dishonored today... was a decent game... refreshing combat...

Enjoyed the left/right hand weapons changeup from what you would normally expect...

Nice balance between sneaking, sniping (from impossible places with a crossbow) and head on crazy ass sword/gun fights...

Also like the story line where you think its done and its not..

All in all

Ill give it a 7.5/10 and would recommend one play it!

Replayability though not that much

• 5 months later...

Bought myself Battlefield 4, tried playing online last night but got my @ss handed to me. Very different from Battlefield 2 that I am used to. Who else has tried this game?

Bought myself Battlefield 4, tried playing online last night but got my @ss handed to me. Very different from Battlefield 2 that I am used to. Who else has tried this game?

I play it. I also get my @ss handed to me every time I play. Now I am a medic so I can sort of add value.

Maybe we should team up... What is your name online so that I can add you as a friend?

After the bug filled,exploit run mess BF3 was i wont purchase that title ever again.... if you have to reinstall BF3 off the origianal disk it must be a 50gig + DL.

Enjoy though guys,im sure its fun.... i went way back to stable MOH servers :whistling:

I play it. I also get my @ss handed to me every time I play. Now I am a medic so I can sort of add value.

Maybe we should team up... What is your name online so that I can add you as a friend?

Pm sent