Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

I haven't yet seen what a game looks like on a 4k screen. Some might argue that 1080p is sufficient for gaming - with that said, I wouldn't mind finding out how Zelda: BOTW would look like in 4k.

1080p is sufficient for most and is a lot smoother when the game is maxed out. There are some sequences in FC 5 that bliksem my 1080ti in 4k and I usually have to change resolution to be able to get through them.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing around with Java again last night. Man my laptop is crap!!! 

Most laptops are crap. Usually the problem is with the I/O architecture. 

But its more than just the I/O

The processing and building is so slow, and I am only using the IDE build in servers. It takes about 2 minutes just to start InteliJ

My older computer ran Jboss and later wildfly, MySQL server and Mule ee server all from the one machine while writing and testing code. 

Really bummed about this game not being available on PC.

post-14677-0-47543500-1538718477_thumb.jpg

One of my favourite games of all time, and the new one one looks amazing. Really considering buying a Xbox One S just for this.

attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

One of my favourite games of all time, and the new one one looks amazing. Really considering buying a Xbox One S just for this.

It would be my wife's Christmas present of the century if that was available for PC. She said she jammed the first one on PS3 before she met me, and in a way it makes me wish I still had my PS3 just for the first Red Dead. My PS3 was stolen from my previous flat when it got broken into in 2013.

It would be my wife's Christmas present of the century if that was available for PC. She said she jammed the first one on PS3 before she met me, and in a way it makes me wish I still had my PS3 just for the first Red Dead. My PS3 was stolen from my previous flat when it got broken into in 2013.

They are dirt cheap at the moment. I have both the first Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmares on Xbox 360. Keeping it for when my son is old enough. 

I remember the online game play in the huge open world in these games was fantastic. The new one looks even better

They are dirt cheap at the moment. I have both the first Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmares on Xbox 360. Keeping it for when my son is old enough. 

I remember the online game play in the huge open world in these games was fantastic. The new one looks even better

Not sure if another PS3 is the way to go though. Sure it had plenty awesome games, but thinking maybe a PS4 instead - but then I'd have to sell the Switch, and I'm a bit reluctant to do that as there's games available for the Switch that our daughter could enjoy when she's a bit older. I might just look more into other games for PC that are similar to Red Dead.

attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

And speaking of Red Dead Redemption 2

78f2cc040701ba1b3ce841a5334e9539.jpg

Not sure if another PS3 is the way to go though. Sure it had plenty awesome games, but thinking maybe a PS4 instead - but then I'd have to sell the Switch, and I'm a bit reluctant to do that as there's games available for the Switch that our daughter could enjoy when she's a bit older. I might just look more into other games for PC that are similar to Red Dead.

There is no similar game, hence the hype

There is no similar game, hence the hype

Pity

I think another PS3 would be the way to go then, for the first Red Dead, and perhaps for other titles as well.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80