Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Hit me up. Profile name is <><>SAGAN<><>

Tried it last night for the first time online... will touch base when i have my feet wetter ..lol 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, to add to the above, most games are going cross play now (like COD MW and Cold War) so console makes a lot of sense for me as it's cheaper, for still great graphics quality and I still get to warzone with my mates.

A mid ranged Pc will still be way better than any console. My PC is about 2 years old now and still runs AVG 130FPS on a big multiplayer game like Battlefield 5. 

I love multiplayer first person shooter games, and if you want to be competitive, frames per second will always be my go to. With that said, I guess on console everyone will have the same crap refresh rate and below par graphics...

For me, there is nothing like a keyboard and a mouse, paired with a 144Hz monitor and running on High to Ultra settings.

Problem Solved thanks to PC Link Midrand ... waited for me to get there before they closed . Board could only take a Zen 3 CPU  which they used to flash the bios... Owner had exact problem ... 

Everything up and running finally .

OS loaded on M.2 , 3070 Card , Ryzen 5600 cpu ... damn is all I Can SAY !!!  1440 at 144hz is brilliant 

Thanks for assisting guys 

I'm struggling to get my hands on a 3070 card as per $499 recommended price. Where did you get one?

I'm struggling to get my hands on a 3070 card as per $499 recommended price. Where did you get one?

Hi, will check with my son who he ordered from... update asap

We Ordered from wootware and they should be getting a new shipment of cards soon But only 13k and up

My Son Paid 12k 

We Ordered from wootware and they should be getting a new shipment of cards soon But only 13k and up

My Son Paid 12k

For a 3060?

I thought they were in the 20/25k range

For a 3060?

I thought they were in the 20/25k range

It's recommended retail price for the 3060 is starting from $329, so that about R5000 excluding shipping charges and duties. The 3070 is $500 = R7500. Thats incredible value for money, and no card from AMD can come close to this.

The problem is these cards are sold out everywhere, because people outbuy them and sell them for more than double the price.  

Edited by Wil6

I have a steam key for hollow knight, pm if anyone wants. Was part of a bundle, not 100% sure it's valid.