Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I play CS:GO right now, want to improve my gaming skills and take part in pro tournament one day too.  Plus I found csgo team rankings at https://tips.gg/csgo/teams/ and follow the best teams. Pro gamers inspire me a lot.

Edited by greys

3 minutes ago, greys said:

I play CS:GO right now, want to improve my gaming skills and take part in pro tournament one day too. 

Lol...Look out for me on CS GO...Tappets2020!

Those kids give me a laugh going toxic on one another....????

• 3 weeks later...

So what have you dudes and dudettes been jamming lately?

I decided to start afresh with BoTW, been jamming a bit of NFS and Street Fighter 2 on the Switch as well. Had a little BF4 catch up, as well as a bit of a SC2 catch up on PC, and I'm still wondering if I should one day get a PS4 or Xbox One S .

18 hours ago, WeekendWarrior80 said:

I decided to start afresh with BoTW, been jamming a bit of NFS and Street Fighter 2 on the Switch as well. Had a little BF4 catch up, as well as a bit of a SC2 catch up on PC, and I'm still wondering if I should one day get a PS4 or Xbox One S .

Donwloaded Dust...Not too bad..had a couple of laughs in it.

Waiting for some money for a new 500GB SSD and then I can get Flight sim 2020...
Ands Warzone
(But have to wait 6 weeks for these to download....)

On 6/8/2021 at 1:20 PM, Morph said:

The scalpers are already salivating.

I am trying to build a PC for my son's friend whom has started studying IT. I cannot find a decent lowish midrange card for a civil price anywhere. 15k for a 1660Ti? They must be thinking we are fools.

Edited by dev null

6 hours ago, dev null said:

I am trying to build a PC for my son's friend whom has started studying IT. I cannot find a decent lowish midrange card for a civil price anywhere. 15k for a 1660Ti? They must be thinking we are fools.

Ja, those prices really are something else.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:51 AM, dev null said:

It's not just the scalpers, can also lay blame to the idiots willing to pay the ridiculous prices.

Silicon shortage is screwing everyone over. Starting to see it impact a ton of industries you would not normally expect it in.

On 6/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, WeekendWarrior80 said:

Started FarCry5 again in anticipation of FarCry6 launching in October. Also play some Borderlands 3 for fun and a laugh.

Been playing This Land is our Land. It is very long!!! Also some PES and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts and Project Cars3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 2:00 AM, BaGearA said:

guys 

Since yesterday morning my computer has decided to Spez out 

when turning on the monitor gets no signal from the Gpu ( through VGA or HDmi ) after lots opf testing I found that disconnecting the gpu from the mobo and reinstalling it solves the problem but this morning it did the exact same thing , same fix worked again 

Anyone know what causes this / have a friend in centurion who really knows their stuff that can have a look ?

tia :)

Still dealing with this atleast 3 times a week , trust me if there was stock or stock that someone isn't trying to assfu#k me for then I would've moerded this thing into a wall long ago 

9 hours ago, Morph said:

Have tried a different PCI-E slot?

Been thinking lately to do that , problem is the stupid ass PC case I bought can't fit the GPU so I took A dremel and just cut a gap into it So the gpu can fit 

Dremel is on my desk ready when this thing decides to piss me off again