re ARGUS

monster1

Im urgently looking for 2 entries for the Argus

I know Im looking for wors in a hondehok, but make a price!

Wink 

dude, keep checking the hub every day. i had two available just lastnight, and as you can imagine they were taken with in minutes!

How does it work?  Is it fair to ask the person wanting an entry to pay the full R190 or R250 fee paid by the original entrant to the entrant AND then pay the R250 substitution fee to the Argus?  That makes it R500.  Correct?

I'd expect the people asking for Argus entries to answer the question Willehond asked. I think it's fair, but I'm not in the buyers market.

How does it work?  Is it fair to ask the person wanting an entry to pay the full R190 or R250 fee paid by the original entrant to the entrant AND then pay the R250 substitution fee to the Argus?  That makes it R500.  Correct?

100% correct, if I bought a entry I would not pay more than R100.

100% correct' date=' if I bought a entry I would not pay more than R100.
[/quote']

You can't really expect th person parting with their Argus entry to pay R150 of the substitution fee aswell. But it doesn't sound like you're looking for an entry Skye.

Whenever I have "sold" my entry I do ask for the amount I paid - and its never take more than 30 minutes to get a taker.  The fact that the Cycle Tour Trust expect the new entrant to pay a further amount is really a problem that should be addressed to the race organisers.

Whenever I have "sold" my entry I do ask for the amount I paid - and its never take more than 30 minutes to get a taker.  The fact that the Cycle Tour Trust expect the new entrant to pay a further amount is really a problem that should be addressed to the race organisers.

I agree....

Yup arranged the sale of 2 this week, new owners paid what previous did.

Monster 1, I've got an entry for you. You pay me what i paid for the entry, and it is yours. You then still have to pay the normal fees applicable to the organisers.

100% correct' date=' if I bought a entry I would not pay more than R100.
[/quote']

R100???????    You are getting a ticket when they are sold out, you get all the goodie bags, race refreshments, marshalling that everyone paid R250 for....the minimum you should pay is the original R250 back to the chap.

I agree with Linnega that the R250 substitution fee is what is ridiculous.