Walkerville MTB Classic to separate men from the boys

Matt

The opening kilometres of the Kia Walkerville Mountain Bike Classic, presented by ASG, will separate the men from the boys as riders ascend to the highest point in Southern Gauteng on the morning of July 14.

Click here to view the article

The opening kilometres of the Kia Walkerville Mountain Bike Classic, presented by ASG, will separate the men from their boys as riders ascend to the highest point in Southern Gauteng on the morning of July 14.

Click here to view the article

Corrected, in light of the cold weather this race always dishes up :whistling:

Corrected, in light of the cold weather this race always dishes up :whistling:

Damn straight. Every Walkerville Classic I've enterred has turned me into a cryogenic boy.

Will have to do this race again one day.

It was the first ever MTB race I ever did way back in 2005

Filled in last minute for a friend, but had played a rugby game against the Bulls sub union side the night before and was already broken at the startline, where I fell twice thanx to never having worn cleats before.

This race finished me off and it took 4hrs to finish the 35km route. And I never rode again for 3 years.

Will have to do this race again one day.

It was the first ever MTB race I ever did way back in 2005

Filled in last minute for a friend, but had played a rugby game against the Bulls sub union side the night before and was already broken at the startline, where I fell twice thanx to never having worn cleats before.

This race finished me off and it took 4hrs to finish the 35km route. And I never rode again for 3 years.

Its next month, pull in!

• 1 month later...