VR Turbo Trainer

Patchelicious

I am very keen to get one of these, as I spend a lot of time on indoors.

Which are the current (cost effective) VR turbos that one should look at?

I want to see the video, auto adjust tensions etc.....

Thanks

Who sells them locally?

CWC just had a moerse special, think they might be doing another pre-order run soon, so I would wait for that.

I have the Tacx T1960 Flow....upgraded the head unit to the i-flow virtual....BEST investment ever!! Got some demo routes as well....I love cycling indoors now...also I can race multiplayer racs online...and once i get my google license I can ride Argus route, training rides to franschoek, etc...defenitely worth it!

I have the Tacx T1960 Flow....upgraded the head unit to the i-flow virtual....BEST investment ever!! Got some demo routes as well....I love cycling indoors now...also I can race multiplayer racs online...and once i get my google license I can ride Argus route, training rides to franschoek, etc...defenitely worth it!

Honestly now, how hard is it setup the tacx software, apparently its a nightmare. Did you experience this. I am in the market for one, but this puts me off

This is EXACTLY what I want. So where and how much?

I have the i vortex

was also worried about set up

was so easy straightforward everything paired and calibrated its no hassle

Love the wireless just press 1 button finds the brake and heart strap immediately

I havnt used all the programs on the advanced software yet but it has so many features and its a dream to use will give you some better feedback in a couple weeks when i used it a bit more as only got the trainer tyre last night

This is EXACTLY what I want. So where and how much?

Talk to CWC, I am sure he will give you a good deal. My total was about 6k, but bought my trainer last year mid May 2012

Honestly now, how hard is it setup the tacx software, apparently its a nightmare. Did you experience this. I am in the market for one, but this puts me off

I found it very straight forward...installed the CD, follow the steps...then it was done and dusted. Did it within 15min and started cycling.

How much was the upgrade?

If CWC do another deal at 6499 on the i vortex I would recommend you go for that it offers the best value package for money.

It has the better brake

Its wireless

It comes with the advanced software 4 (really nice)