RIP Dirty Twin

Brian Fantana

Another good guy taken too soon! RIP Colin - my heart is aching for Lolo and Jarred!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue

Condolences to the family!!! Sad day

Guest Latent Blue
Sad news. R.I.P.

If it's any consolation, seems he died while living life. If I could choose, I would like to die that way too.

True!

RIP. He gave me loads of advice for my 1st Baviaans here on the Hub and was stoked to briefly meet him and his brother that year. Super friendly guys. Condolences to the family.

RIP. He gave me loads of advice for my 1st Baviaans here on the Hub and was stoked to briefly meet him and his brother that year. Super friendly guys. Condolences to the family.

That was exactly the type of guy Colin was.Always ready to help others. He was always available to second and assist his friends whenever they needed help.Strangers new to MTB he would take under his wing until they were ready to leave the nest.We have lost one of the few genuine nice guys.

Condolences to his family, we met briefly at Thomas River, but only realised who each other was after the ride. I was looking forward to meeting Colin at TB.

RIP My friend.

We had the most awesome time together at Sani 2 C. I will never forget how awesome it was riding with Colin, Nancy Drew, Clinton and Jonty Rhodes. Left that race feeling super stoked on the awesome friends I had made.

Colin is the The Legend.

RIP My friend.

We had the most awesome time together at Sani 2 C. I will never forget how awesome it was riding with Colin, Nancy Drew, Clinton and Jonty Rhodes. Left that race feeling super stoked on the awesome friends I had made.

Colin is the The Legend.

Thanks David, I have the exact same memory of Colin at Sani2c sharing his humour with us on day 3.