Jailbreak on Friday 6 December

gadget

Well done on the organizers for securing a venue at Brandvlei. Will be tough to get the same numbers on a work day though. I will support the event regardless.

The problem with weekends and public holidays are that the real inmate's families can't visit them on that day.

via the Jailbreak twitter account

Edited by gadget

Things are now getting congested around that time. I really wanted to do the Midmar Ultra on 1 December, and in recent times the Rockman and now Jailbreak was added to that exact week. Hectic.

Maybe it would be better to do Jailbreak in December and then rather the Feb installment of Midmar?

December: Jailbreak

January: Ironman 70.3

February: Midmar Ultra

March: Buffelspoort 70.3

Is that doable?

Things are now getting congested around that time. I really wanted to do the Midmar Ultra on 1 December, and in recent times the Rockman and now Jailbreak was added to that exact week. Hectic.

Maybe it would be better to do Jailbreak in December and then rather the Feb installment of Midmar?

December: Jailbreak

January: Ironman 70.3

February: Midmar Ultra

March: Buffelspoort 70.3

Is that doable?

I would think that is doable, I might just steal your plan! When is Prestige?

Hey Guys

The first CompliMed Midlands ULTRA in 2014 is on the 1st and 2nd of March and not Feb. It looks like it may also be SA Long Course Champs / Selection race as well but waiting for confirmation...

Hope you guys can get all your racing in, as it looks to be a busy end of the year!

Cheers

Hope that doesnt clash with the buffelspoort ultra.

Race calender is looking full which is never a bad thing