What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Anyone watching Queen's Gambit? Only caught a glimpse while my brother was watching it, but looks fantastic.

Trailer looks excellent

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done about 2 episodes of ZeroZeroZero.

Its rather slow and you need to concentrate, especially with the subtitles, wife is not enjoying it though.

Barbarians on Netflix. It's the German equivalent to Vikings. Rather enjoying it.
Suggest you keep the German soundtrack and use English subtitles - the English dubbing is not good!

Yeah, not sure I’ll venture into season3. 

but thats just me. 

waiting for season two of warrior to fully realease, as I cant stand the week to week release.

speaking of week to week release, long way up has been very enjoyable on appletv+ 

but it’s painful to wait... 

Anyone using real debrid?. I took out a 15 day subscription to try it out on cinema HD... And just tested it with one source so far.. But was stable and HD... Time will tell

Barbarians on Netflix. It's the German equivalent to Vikings. Rather enjoying it.

Suggest you keep the German soundtrack and use English subtitles - the English dubbing is not good!

Watched episode 1 and thought okay I can get into this. That did not last long though...there is a fight scene in episode 3 that was about as B grade as they come. I immediately quit.

Barbarians on Netflix. It's the German equivalent to Vikings. Rather enjoying it.

And its cool to hear the Romans speak latin.

Edited by Blackbeard

We started Hart of Dixie last night. 

Probably not enough action/violence/smut/whatever for most of y'all, but it's well written and quirky enough to be enjoyable so far.

Probably not enough action/violence/smut/whatever for most of y'all, but it's well written and quirky enough to be enjoyable so far.

It was sweet.

My media player keeps crashing when trying to play the last 3 episodes.

Not bad light hearted entertainment once you get over the southern accents. It helps that it has decent looking ladies for you to look at and decent looking guys for the wife to look at.

Would have been cool if Burt Reynolds appeared more often though

Yeah, nah  :lol:

I was subjected to it by The Girl and it was so much cringe.

Suggest you keep the German soundtrack and use English subtitles - the English dubbing is not good

I'm on episode 4, also enjoying it. I thought it was a similar idea to 'The Last Kingdom'... Not as good as that series though...  Haven't tried Vikings yet, must try that...