What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Scully! The "thinking man's crumpet", as she was called in one interview! Ja! If the "truth is out there", her making an appearance would be out there too! Haha!

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speechless. .. you must be seriously productive though!

Hahaha! I keep weird hours. Start work at 4. Finish at noon. Do "soccer mom" duties till about 5 in the afternoons, so no time for telly really. There is a TV at my place, but it's not connected to anything. There is a DVD player but my eldest son took it apart for some reason, and neglected to put it back together!

Sons of Guns

Nazi Underworld

Heroes of the Skies

Pawn Stars

Game of Thrones

Da Vinci's Demons

Guest Latent Blue
Sons of Guns

Nazi Underworld

Heroes of the Skies

Pawn Stars

Game of Thrones

Da Vinci's Demons

+1 on pawn stars

Sons of guns just irks me nowadays (the at build episode irritated me the most: they are "building" a never before seen gun... though the same modifications is commertially available)

Busy with Breaking Bad S5

Just finished Suits S2 and Sons of Anarchy S5. Midway through Nikita S2 and have S3 to get through.

I need to check if there are any new episodes/seasons of Blue Mountain State, that show is *** funny... Also finished every season of Entourage recently, that was a cool show. I enjoy Game of Thrones too, but with only 10 episodes per season I'm done in a week.

Managed to finish Smallville a while ago, then finished Game of Thrones (season 1) last week - really enjoyed it and will get season 2 ASAP...

Also rate Suits and Dexter currently. Old favourites must be Top Gear, Friends, My name is Earl, Boston Legal & Big Bang Theory

I watch SKY news mostly. :w00t: I think DSTV viewing has deteriorated considerably recently, I flick around all night but seldom find anything interesting.

If I can I try watch "Gold Divers- under the ice" thats quite interesting (to me anyway) and "Shipping Wars" only because I chuckle continuously at Roy and his comments, Pawn Stars irks me now, I did enjoy it but you can only see so many old guns and coins before you get bored. Same with "Counting Cars, Storage wars, Cajun Pawn Stars etc" its all just the same week after week after week, after week.... and that smug, uber cool, pony tailed owner in Counting Cars really irritates me.

Even the movies are poor lately, all the same skop, skiet and donner - to me its just mindless entertainment.!

How I long to see good classics like Platoon, Braveheart, Schindlers list, Shawshank Redemption, The Deer Hunter, Apocalypse now, Forest Gump, Four Weddings and a Funeral..............there are so many and we get this 5th rate junk.

I don't have dstv...and it looks like I am not missing out on much.....90% of what's being mentioned here is really crud

I would cancel my dstv if I could stream disney for the kids and formula1 and soccer. Wife can watch reruns

Guest Latent Blue
I watch...

Tinkerbell

Jake and the neverland pirates

Pajanimals

Telletubbies

Doc mcstuffins.

Mickey mouse clubhouse.

Hahahahaha!

I watch...

Tinkerbell

Pajanimals

Telletubbies

Doc mcstuffins.

Mickey mouse clubhouse.

Actually, I watch some of it too, just because the rest of the "adult" shows are plain rubbish.

........anyway, who can tire of Mickey Mouse.? :lol:

I watch...

Tinkerbell

Pajanimals

Telletubbies

Doc mcstuffins.

Mickey mouse clubhouse.

it passes...there was a time when I could recite whole episodes off pat...now, the only name I seem to remember now is maisy mouse. There were also those lot on cbeebies...but I can't remember any on them...flower pots and all