What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Yip, started watching it with my wife and ended up enjoying it a lot! Can't wait for season 3 in Sept

Was also drawn in by my wife and enjoyed it.

Same can't be said about my love of Burn notice though, she hates it!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was also drawn in by my wife and enjoyed it.

Same can't be said about my love of Burn notice though, she hates it!!!

I am lucky there my wife watches Burn Notice with me

There is soooo much out there to watch, so need to display disciplined selectivity

Dexter S4

Castle S4 - she is smoking hot!

Fringe S2 - Olivia Dunham is interesting looking

Suits S2

Continuum S1

Carnivale

Game of Thrones, story is so full of twists and turns, betrayal and eye pleasing females.

I started reading the books, busy with the 2nd one...really enjoying it...the tv show makes more sense when you read the books first.

Also been watching "The Bridge" and "King and Maxwell"

this is a direct copy of the danish series of the same (bron/broen in Danish). Do yourself a favour an get that to watch before hand. Well worth it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1733785/?ref_=sr_3

The whole point of the title is the famous bridge between Sweden and Denmark where the border is right in the middle...nothing similar between America and Mexico as far as I am aware

I started reading the books, busy with the 2nd one...really enjoying it...the tv show makes more sense when you read the books first.

Can be confusing at times, i think before starting a new season they should have a refresh episode, there was a long break between season 2 and 3 and i struggled to remember some of the members. Season 4 is only due out 2014.

Hoping the brat king joffrey gets his long overdue smack.

Will look into getting the books.

Can be confusing at times, i think before starting a new season they should have a refresh episode, there was a long break between season 2 and 3 and i struggled to remember some of the members. Season 4 is only due out 2014.

Hoping the brat king joffrey gets his long overdue smack.

Will look into getting the books.

got them..just finding it very difficult to start reading from book 1 when you know what is going to happen

Just finish Borgen S02, Danish political drama, really good.

Now watching 'the white queen' also really good history drama about the war of the roses.

Just finish Borgen S02, Danish political drama, really good.

Now watching 'the white queen' also really good history drama about the war of the roses.

Danish Tv is really good. There is this, "the bridge" (mentioned earlier) as well as "the Killing"

Just finished Chicago Fire S01. Started with Blue Bloods S01. Suits S03 is busy queueing in the background.... So many series, so little time....

House of cards... Its flipen awesome!

Finished season 1 and waiting for netflix to do S2

I see we're in the minority here, yours is the first mention...

Series of the decade for me. Kevin Spacey has never been better.