What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Hahahaha... Bad hey. Stopped watching after the second episode of season 2. The book was way better, although also not the best ending.

can't bare to watch cause it's so k@k, but come on spill the beans - according to the book what is this dome thing?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and the only reason I watch some of The Dome is because it is on just before Ray Donovan. Love that show - so many screwed up people in one family. :clap:

Sho, not sure hey, wasn't greatly impressed with the last season, am a fan so will continue to watch, just hope it improves.

i enjoyed last season...its all up in the air for this season....and the relationship between beth and darryl

can't bare to watch cause it's so k@k, but come on spill the beans - according to the book what is this dome thing?

WARNING: SPOILER COMING!!

http://wordsforworms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/aliens.jpg

watched the first episode of the strain..looks good (thanks whoever mentioned it - capricorn?)

also started watching manhattan...not entirely convinced but looks ok

watched the first episode of the strain..looks good (thanks whoever mentioned it - capricorn?)

It started well, but after the 3rd episode it hasn't kept me captivated....

oui, c'etait mois. Can't remember which ep its on currently, but once the audience is properly introduced to the bigdaddy baddie, it takes on this tacky feeling which stems from I think is unconvincing makeup/CGI. But ok, its a filler. I'll keep going and see where it leads.

Stoked for Gotham starting up soon, today I think it is.

Murder in the First was pretty good. Surprisingly so. Nice, simple uncomplicated drama done very well.

oui, c'etait mois. Can't remember which ep its on currently, but once the audience is properly introduced to the bigdaddy baddie, it takes on this tacky feeling which stems from I think is unconvincing makeup/CGI. But ok, its a filler. I'll keep going and see where it leads.

Stoked for Gotham starting up soon, today I think it is.

Murder in the First was pretty good. Surprisingly so. Nice, simple uncomplicated drama done very well.

i will persevere....

masters of sex is still brilliant