What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

:D Sometimes it's a compromise in my house. Two adults with varying tastes that SOMETIMES over lap.

I find The Mentalist easy watching. A bit like Unforgettable.... (both of which my wife enjoys along with any of the CSI's.

Another trick is trying to get the series in that you really want to watch (Game of Thrones, True Detective etc) without exposing young minds to stuff that could scar them for life...

ja we learnt that with my 12 year old and masters of sex......

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja we learnt that with my 12 year old and masters of sex......

Ooh Masters of Sex.... 

We had to send the kids to Granny's to watch 50 Shades the other night. I haven't read the book and kind of wondered what all the fuss was about TBH...

Binge Watched the slap this weekend...sort of had it in the back burner...I thought it was gonna be *** and was pleasantly surprised....Rosie is a bit of nutjob..but Aisha is a proper self righteous bitch..cant stand her...I think I disliked her more than Harry

Enjoying Game of Thrones at the moment. Started watching from the first episode of season 5. Haven't watched any of the previous seasons, so I'm a bit lost as to who certain characters are and what the whole plot is about.

Enjoying Game of Thrones at the moment. Started watching from the first episode of season 5. Haven't watched any of the previous seasons, so I'm a bit lost as to who certain characters are and what the whole plot is about.

eish..most people are lost having watched the previous seasons...not sure how you are managing to understand anything

machine-gunned five eps of Allegiance. Modern day spy stuff. pretty good so far.

Dig ended pretty meh tbh, but the build up was good in general. Google rebecca (pink hair chickie). Girl can sing a bit.

Me to, love it. I've watched all of them from season 1 and still don't know exactly who is who and why.... BUT still enjoy it

Also watching the latest season of "The Following" cannot believe SPOILER ALERT is dead

Me to, love it. I've watched all of them from season 1 and still don't know exactly who is who and why.... BUT still enjoy it

Also watching the latest season of "The Following" cannot believe SPOILER ALERT is dead

If the spoilers the show then you nailed it ROFL. Got officially cancelled. But yeah was a decent show so far.

anyone know when/if Homeland and Ray Donovan are back?

Ray Donovan is back 12 July. Homeland should return around September October.

For everybody who is like me and don't want to get to invest in shows cancelled quickly here is the latest list of whats coming back and what got cancelled:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/08/canceled-renewed-tv-shows_n_7225116.html

saw a similar list a while back......I am embarrassingly gonna say that I quite dig Forever..and it has now been cancelled...although not on that list..It has heaps of inconsistencies but i have always had a thing for mortality shows...highlander...dead like me etc