What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started Daredevil last night and must say it's got my attention,

it's a netflix show and the only reason I gave it a chance was because I really enjoyed House of Cards

Netflix seems to make some quality shows, going to try Orange is the New Black after this

I actually don't like other superhero shows like the CBS flash and arrow and was surprised how intriguing Daredevil is,

Haha, Was a good episode.

Ja nee they either need spring to come fast or someone's dragon's. .

Personally I am not sure if the stare-down between Jon snow and the whitewalker was the best scene or cersei linking water off the floor..

izombie.... heard it is ok.

I saw the first episode of that, didn't bother with any more, but then I am sick to death of every second show being about zombies/vampires/etc.

izombie.... heard it is ok.

Sons of Liberty looks good... its a take on the american revolution.

I gave out a big sigh when hubby put it on.. But I must confess I rather enjoyed the first episode. . I never watched walking dead or the vampire series if which therr are a few right?.. so I haven't been undeaded out yet. Edited by Gen

im bored of game of thrones now...last season was great  - this one so for has been a big borefest

Anyone up for a wild, confusing rough ride of a series, then Sense8 is just what you are after:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY2MjI4MjkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjU5Nzk4NTE@._V1_.jpg

oh look, its my 17th post! ;)

Edited by Capricorn

Enter the Drogon.

And TV Stannis is aweful, I may find myself being team Ramsey if he comes up against Stannis.. that was cold.

Perhaps that was their season shock and the other character will be spared... for now

the 70s called...they want their special effects back

attachicon.gifse.JPG

It does have quite a bit of Never Ending Story flair, doesn't it? Although that's 80s.

on another note - I started watching steve coogan's Happyish last night - and it was a good first start