What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

thats another one that lost me...First season was great...i think i got to about 3/4 through the second season...would probably have continued if I was watching it on something like dstv

There are a few series that I watch with the hope it would improve because the first season was good.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Limitless, Quantico and Blindspot. Watched all the pilots.

Not sure if I really want to continue any of them.

I enjoyed the Limitless movie. But reluctant when it comes to spin off series.

The plot also seems quite shallow and unimaginative. If there is a silver lining, Bradley Cooper was cast in the pilot as what seems more than just a cameo appearance.

I watched episode 1 on Tuesday (on catch up)

So would've aired on Monday night?

Time traveller  :eek:

I still enjoy watching Sunday morning cartoons. Usually it's something like Family Guy, Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, etc. But recently I started watching Over the Garden Wall from Cartoon Network.

It's a bit creepy and very reminiscent of Studio Gibli films (which I also enjoy alot).

Hi guys. Been on vacation for a week, perks of being a teacher. Binged on cycling and series. Here's a few I would recommend: 1. Narcos (a must watch!!!) 2. Wayward pines (a bit frustrating) 3. Shameless(dark and sometimes disturbing) 4.Zoo (ignore the bad acting) 5. Walking dead season 6 starts tonight.

According to IMDb it airs tonight?

S5/E1 - 03.00 on 13 Oct or 20.00 on 13 Oct for those with normal sleeping hours.

S5/E1 - 03.00 on 13 Oct or 20.00 on 13 Oct for those with normal sleeping hours.

this tells me different

post-7169-0-82406300-1444633611_thumb.jpg