What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

wow just wow..

Saw meets Lord of the Flies and have a child,

Great drama, with plenty to think about, great acting, great story well put together to give a compelling story, takes a page from GOT where the cast death rate is high, 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished The Queen's Gambit last night. Great show. But TBH uncertain what the fuss was about. Beautifully produced and executed, especially the last episode. The actor playing the final antagonist was the quintessential perceived Russian baddie. 

That was interesting until Ridley Scott took a handfull of mushrooms and didn't give any to his viewers.

What the hell was that about ? :eek:

Ja nee, hey

It was ... (loss for words) ????

Forced to watch Virgin River

Dont worry,

I'm watching Heartland with my wife atm :ph34r: .. I must admit, i kinda like it. It's a pretty good wholesome series. Kinda strange to not hear any swear words or see any kind of nudity..

Finished The Queen's Gambit last night. Great show. But TBH uncertain what the fuss was about. Beautifully produced and executed, especially the last episode. The actor playing the final antagonist was the quintessential perceived Russian baddie. 

That is why it was

We have been starved for a good production with decent acting

binged it hard. and it was damned good. I must say, Russian portrayal of the future seems more believable than the western interpretations, and their CGI is crazy good. Mad props to the lead actress. She nailed that role.

The midnite sky

Quite a touching movie, starring and directed by George Clooney on Netflix

Got this queued for the next movie night 

(This should be in the movie thread, not TV shows...  ;) )

Got this queued for the next movie night 

(This should be in the movie thread, not TV shows...  ;) )

Arrrr ja sorri was to lazy to find it

Sweet Home on Netflix
South Korean horror about people trapped in a block of flats while everyone outside turns into monsters.
First episode pretty good. On to the second now. And for once, English dubbing at a competent level!