What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Watching the F1 series on Netflix for the 2020 season, its a very good show. Enjoy it every year smile.gif

The expressions in pit lane when the Racing Point rolled out of the garage. Priceless.

And Lawrence Stroll has presence. I also think his kid has what it takes, though very young still. Maybe Seb will have his hands full again with a fast team mate this year.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the F1 series on Netflix for the 2020 season, its a very good show. Enjoy it every year smile.gif

I love it. I watch instead of the racing during the year. I joke, but it is a very well made show.

A show not to watch: Batwoman. So rubbish imo. Season 2 is even worse.

Most of the DC superhero shows are bad. The Flash started off well, but it's not so good anymore. Supergirl is not great. Arrow is done and also wasn't great. Legends started off well, but I didn't like the later plotlines and seasons.

Superman and Lois isn't too bad atm, a bit of a different angle to the story.

Edited by MrJacques

Very late to the docu-series Wild Wild County

I vaguely remember pictures of Rajneesh when I was much younger.

A good documentary..thought provoking

looks good ... will give it a spin thanks

looks good ... will give it a spin thanks

There are of course a lot of questions unanswered but this documentary really focuses on the commune/cult/movement vs the town and then well later on the whole damn government.

A show not to watch: Batwoman. So rubbish imo. Season 2 is even worse.

Most of the DC superhero shows are bad. The Flash started off well, but it's not so good anymore. Supergirl is not great. Arrow is done and also wasn't great. Legends started off well, but I didn't like the later plotlines and seasons.

Superman and Lois isn't too bad atm, a bit of a different angle to the story.

Most of the CW shows, (Batwoman, supergirl arrow, flash etc) have woke ideology taking precedence over a decent story line, character development, etc hence why they suck. batwoman was especially bad at this, where she had to tick all the box's woman, lesbian, etc. hell even the actress had to be lesbian to play a lesbian.

Drive to Survive.

The dramatics and production style most certainly has changed for this season. I'm happy they focus on almost all the teams and don't just obsess over the middle field. 

I feel for ol' Bottas. But Toto is jacked

If you are into limited episode series, I would recommend Wandavision

A little slow on the uptake, and I didn’t really find traction in the classic sitcom style in the beginning, but it builds momentum, and in true marvel fashion (with a bit of disney in it for good measure) has a pretty good finale.

I was sceptical, but it turned out pretty decent. It’s good light entertainent that’ll get your mind off real life for a while.  

The white house on netflix is an excellent true story about a murder in England in the 80s. Definite good watch.

Also finally started snowpiercer and really enjoying it

Also finally started snowpiercer and really enjoying it

Did you watch the film?

I tried watching the series and I just couldn't get into it. It felt so slow.

Did you watch the film?

Never watched the film. Definitely don't find the series slow

Did you watch the film?

The film is good, the series not so much. Started S2, but after 2 episodes, me pointing out the plethora of plot holes and contradictions made it no fun to watch. 

The film is good, the series not so much. Started S2, but after 2 episodes, me pointing out the plethora of plot holes and contradictions made it no fun to watch.

Oh.. I'm totally ignoring the plot holes in season 1. Of which there are plenty.. It's entertaining, but I'll definitely watch the movie now