What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tried it like that first, but the dubbing just threw me off

I normally don't like dubbing but I ended up so invested in the damn show I stopped noticing it[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some of the shorts are seriously awesome.

Some of it was WILD. I seriously enjoyed it - also not an anime fan.

I'm not an anime fan, but I'm watching Love Death + Robots probably for the 3rd time now, waiting for a follow up season. Some of the shorts are seriously awesome.

https://youtu.be/wUFwunMKa4E

My youngest is very much into anime has been for years... He also reads a lot of the mungas (or whatever they are called)

My youngest is very much into anime has been for years... He also reads a lot of the mungas (or whatever they are called)

Like most anime, Love Death + Robots is a bit NSFW.

Just make sure your son doesn't start cosplaying and collecting plushies. I drew the line at Dragon ball and Cowboy Bebop.

Edited by stefmeister

I'm not an anime fan, but I'm watching Love Death + Robots probably for the 3rd time now, waiting for a follow up season. Some of the shorts are seriously awesome.

Nice change from the usual stuff I watch.

Not sure if I would watch it regularly though.

Like most anime, Love Death + Robots is a bit NSFW.

Just make sure your sons doesn't start cosplaying and collecting plushies. I drew the line at Dragon ball and Cowboy Bebop.

Lol he is 17.. I think at this point I can't really tell him what to do anymore [emoji23].. Yeah some of the anime is quite flippen violent though shees.

He watches anime off some or other website.. Can't remember the site's name though[emoji848]

Lol he is 17.. I think at this point I can't really tell him what to do anymore [emoji23].. Yeah some of the anime is quite flippen violent though shees.

He watches anime off some or other website.. Can't remember the site's name though[emoji848]

When he says NSFW, he isn't referring to violence...  :whistling:

Thought i would give " The Flight Attendant" a go. Watched a couple of episodes, and i dont like it at all. Boring and bad acting...

Edited by Lexx

Thought i would give " The Flight Attended" a go. Watched a couple of episodes, and i dont like it at all. Boring and bad acting...

Dunno that one.

I watched The Flight Attendant. That was great.

Dunno that one.

I watched The Flight Attendant. That was great.

Ha ha ha, my mistake. 

Anybody watching Invincible? If you're writing it off because it's animated, you're making a mistake. It's at the same level as The Boys. I am so thankful I never read the series, because I almost lost my mind at the end of the first episode.  :o  :eek:

It’s like Masterchef, but Lego instead of food

Started watching this after my girls discovered the show.

Edited by Frosty