What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Fun fact. My dog is named after the Neo Nazi brother Ulf.

is it good? the show, not the dog...

22 minutes ago, MTBeer said:

is it good? the show, not the dog...

Ja. We enjoyed it. Top tip. Watch it in German with the English sub titles. We tend to watch foreign language stuff for some reason. We're on Marseilles at the moment. Not reeeeeally feeling it yet but it's got promise.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

20 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Ja. We enjoyed it. Top tip. Watch it in German with the English sub titles. We tend to watch foreign language stuff for some reason. We're on Marseilles at the moment. Not reeeeeally feeling it yet but it's got promise.

yes I also tend to watch the foreign language stuff. It is much better in the original language with subtitles.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:22 AM, Hairy said:

Started this late last night ... looks like it will be very good thanks

Nearing the last few episodes, and just want to say this is a brilliant series

On 9/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, Eddy Gordo said:

What a disappointment.

Judges/presenters/production is just so bad. Just like those cooking/bake-off shows, they create unnecessary drama by announcing the cliché, 5 min to go, with the contestants standing there basically with a pile of nuts. Then on final reveal, they miraculously happened to pull everything off in those dying moments. 

22 minutes ago, stefmeister said:

What a disappointment.

Judges/presenters/production is just so bad. Just like those cooking/bake-off shows, they create unnecessary drama by announcing the cliché, 5 min to go, with the contestants standing there basically with a pile of nuts. Then on final reveal, they miraculously happened to pull everything off in those dying moments. 

True, I just liked the creativity of these guys.

7 hours ago, Hairy said:

Ok, that was exceptional  ..... thank you for the heads up... that series flew by in a hurry!

Jeez you're quick. I've got 2 episodes to go.